Hi-Flo Pole Tube 25m or 50m 3/8 OD
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
High Flow 10mm Pole Tube - 25m lengths
- Tube will be supplied as a single length
- Premium, hard-wearing PU Pole Tube
- Recommended for water-fed tools that need A LOT OF FLOW, i.e. Reach-iT brushes with large rinse bars.
- Super Flexible and springy
- 10mm OD - 6.5mm ID
- Fully compatible with 8mm Push Fit Fittings
- Handles all weather conditions and temperatures up to 70 °C
- Springy and flexible
- Not compatible with Univalve
- While this pole tube is very robust and can be used as a delivery hose, pole tubing is typically NOT designed to be used as a hose that lays on the ground - only use enough to get from the ground to the top of the fully extended pole
- Use a proper reinforced hose for water delivery to the area where you are working. Preferably a 6mm - 12mm ID hose that can withstand cars driving over it and being dragged past rose bushes etc...
- Not suitable for use on a hose reel (if left coiled on your hose reel under pressure it may damage your hose reel - Boa Constrictor effect!). A hose reel can be used as storage, just unwind all of the tube before use
If your order is placed before 2:00pm, we will try to post same day.
We use a range of couriers to provide you with the best possible freight pricing.
If your order does not ship immediately, we are likely waiting on a courier update. Please refer to your account for updates or contact us to find out more.
We are happy to work with you if you need a return. Please contact us to discuss.
All Things Exterior Cleaning
Product Solutions for the Exterior Commercial Cleaner
Full range of parts in stock to keep your business working
Simply visit our reviews to see how we have helped others in the industry
Education and resources so you get the most out of your gear!
What is the Softwash Australia Trade Event?
Designed to help professionals in the exterior cleaning industry connect, we have invited the best in Australia and flown in the best from America for our 2023 Event.
As the ONLY exterior cleaning event directed at professionals, expect amazing deals, advice and beneficial networking that WILL improve your business.
What equipment do you provide?
Softwash Australia manufacture and distribute a range of Softwash Application Systems, equipment, training and products for the exterior cleaning professional.
We work with industry professionals such as Jetwave, Honda and more to provide you with a one-stop-shop that offers more than one solution for your business.
For an honest and practical answer to your exterior cleaning questions, call and speak to one of our team today - we'll see you right.
Do you provide after sales support?
Yes we do. Softwash Australia prides itself on service and support. If we can assist to resolve an issue you may be having as a result of any service provided to you. Please contact us via the links provided.
We also are happy to connect our valuable clients with our vast network of service providers across a range of trades.
How long does it take to get started?
We custom build our Softwash Skids to suit your vehicle, trailer or anything else you want us to build on.
With any custom build, there may be delays while we wait for equipment and shipping can disrupt our build timelines.
We will keep you informed along the way and we guarantee it will be worth the wait.
We are Social